Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Red Kitchen Aid/Kitchen Ideas

For my Birthday my parents got me the coolest birthday gift ever!!! Yes a
Fire Engine Red Kitchen Aid!  If you know anything about me you should know that I absolutely love to cook!  Especially treats.  They had it wrapped up with a bow on top of it.  I had no clue what it could be and was super confused.  When I took off the wrapping I almost started crying from how excited I was about it!  I really wanted one for college but I thought well you don't really need one I can just wait till I get married or older.  But they caught me off guard when I saw it.  My apartment and I have put it to use making Cookies, Brownies, Rolls, cakes etc.  It really adds to the kitchen in our apartment as well.  :)

My friends make fun of me because when I have my own house I want a RED and AQUA BLUE kitchen.  It sounds gross but I promise it will be cute I will post some pictures of my ideas and PLEASE tell me what you think!

Now obviously I want mine different than this but I like the red accents and red walls.  Do you thin red or blue walls?  Plus I love the white.  I want it to look very cute and warm.  :)

                Or this wall color is really pretty! I love how relaxing it makes the home feel.
I REALLY LOVE THIS!!!! I would do red accents though and maybe a different counter tile.  But don't you think my Red Kitchen Aid would look so cute?! :) hahaha

I just thought this was so cute!  It would be so fun to decorate a beach house and have these fun little signs and colors come together.  I love the beach.... :)


If I didn't do red I would totally do this!  Look how cute that would be!   But I could do both red and blue.  :)  Ahh dreams are great! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your fun, energetic blog! My hubby gave me a red kitchen aid a few years back too! And I also love the aqua red color palate. In our Provo house I actually painted our kitchen cabinets the aqua color! The pics aren't good b/c it was at night, but...http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_wcknu9R-Kog/S1PHGrX4dXI/AAAAAAAABrU/MDkOlNCe9Ek/s1600-h/aft+kitchen.JPG I got the idea from this blog and did the same paint colors for the cabinets that she did http://www.lifeingraceblog.com/2009/04/the-retro-cottage-kitchen-and-a-painted-wood-is-pretty-linky-party.html If we had stayed there longer or I was confident enough to paint the fridge and stove/hood, I wanted to paint them same red as the kitchen aid! :)

    ReplyDelete